1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Calcium Behemoth

Submitted by -Grendel
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Known as the abductor of kids who don't like to drink milk, he uses the spaces in his arms and legs as cages for kids. The calcium behemoth wields his mighty axe and slashes his foes with his long claws.

yeah lame introduction
pretty high-poly but hell its worth it!

~please take note that this model was finished before Nereid.
Nereid was just uploaded first because this one crashes in WE and needed fix

size reduced from 250 - 190

Keywords:
calcium, milk, demon, devil, bone, cage
Contents

Calcium Behemoth (Model)

Reviews
23:55, 25th Dec 2010 anarchianbedlam: Excellent looking model, works ingame and could be useful. Great skeleton tanking-unit.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D074M4N

D074M4N

Resources:
    Resources:
    Sexy model must have!!!!!

2. Nicke535

Nicke535

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well thats strange. About ten seconds before i saw this i said to myself "Give up searching, no one makes skeleton tanks" and look what i found!
    5/5 for the sheer weight of that guy.

3. Statharas

Statharas

Resources:
    Tools:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Now we know more about the Super Mutants' skeleton. Or was it an Ogrezoid?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.