• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

C.T.F v0.05

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A Simple but fun Capture The Flag game.

-------------------------------
Protected [X] Unprotected [ ]

Keywords:
CTF,Capture the Flag,Capture,flag
Contents

C.T.F v0.05 (Map)

Reviews
11:30, 11th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2: Bad quality map, lacking pretty much everything. The heroes and items are regular warcraft ones. The terrain is bad, I can attack my allies and my buildings. Rejected. Use EpicWar for maps like this.

M

11:30, 11th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Bad quality map, lacking pretty much everything. The heroes and items are regular warcraft ones. The terrain is bad, I can attack my allies and my buildings. Rejected. Use EpicWar for maps like this.

Level 4
Of course I understand that this is still in its very early stages but I like the way thing play out and the grid of trees. A few things though:
- There are what seems to me random pings at the bases
- The items cost far too much (make them cheaper or give the players more gold)
- The items and heroes are just the ones that the original game gives you

Overall I enjoyed playing.

Level 4
Of course I understand that this is still in its very early stages but I like the way thing play out and the grid of trees. A few things though:
- There are what seems to me random pings at the bases
- The items cost far too much (make them cheaper or give the players more gold)
- The items and heroes are just the ones that the original game gives you

Overall I enjoyed playing.
ty for replying
the random pings where supposed 2 ping the flag/flag runner but it didn't quite work -.-.
v0.06 gives 75 gold per kill instead of 50 and makes u start out w/ 900 gold (so far).
v0.06 has a bunch of Custom items and has 2 custom heros atm ^_^