1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Weave light to take you to your highest hopes - the 6th Special Effect Contest is here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

C&C Generals: Zero Hour

Discussion in 'Gamer's Hub' started by ROMICH UA, Sep 27, 2008.

1. Septimus

Septimus

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Don't forget air supply drop cost around 2-3k and it drop 2k every 2 minutes.

You need to remember about the cost of power supply for supply drop and airfield + aurora.

Aurora cost around 5k if I not mistaken, it's been quite a long time i did't play general.

There is once I build 60+ gattling cannon to defense my nuclear missile (10-15 nuclear missile).

My opponent spam 50+ aurora bomber to destroy it and none of it return. In the end, I win because he low in supply while I still have abundant resources to mass spam my tank.

2. TheDivineBoss

TheDivineBoss

Resources:
    Resources:
    The Airdrop is very awesome when used right, over a certain length of time.

Oh and: Nuke Cannon > Gatlings.

3. Vicboy

Vicboy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Just spam it...

I don't really have power problems... Just build one more fission power plant and you can build a lot.

4. Septimus

Septimus

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Well, vicboy.. the problem is not came from the power supply... but the cost..

5. Vicboy

Vicboy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Can't you risk a couple of minutes of no money for 20k every minute rather than conserving money?