• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Buying Abilities Template

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
THIS IS NOT A GAME! This is a template to buy abilities from shops. I have all the triggers included. No credit needed but appreciated. Updated and now there is a second way to do this which is easier but requires variables (Way 2 not recommended for inexperienced mappers.) Need help understanding this?
Copy and paste that link!
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?p=308194#post308194

Keywords:
Template, Buying Abilities, Tutorial, Tutorials
Contents

Buying Abilities Template (Map)

Reviews
ap0: Rejected
Level 28
Yep, It's very good, I didn't use it (sorry :p), but it is because I created this system too and it really looks like the second way (with a little more variables because it's upgradeable)
I'll give it a 9/10
(easy, you can even choose which system you use, good for beginners and more experienced mappers)

Level 10
Not bad, but this is more of a system than a map and should be moved or resubmitted in the spells section. Also, you should work on allowing heros to buy the ability from a shop, and level it up like regular abilities (when you level you left click on the red + and left click the ability you wish to level)

-Teld

Level 2
wow nice template its a great idea and pretty much exactly what i need for my rpg. ill give credit if i use it :) but i may not depending on what my co-mapmaker suggests!

Level 1
This is great and really simple, which for me is a good thing! But when I was implementing it into my map I could not get the abilities you buy over Level 3. Could you, or anyone who may be able to help me with this problem pm me plz?

btw I give your system 5/5, it achieves everything it should

Don't worry I have figured it out, thanks anyway!

Last edited: