• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Buy System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 28
Hi, I was searching for a Buy-System that when you use lumber as 1000g, but you don't have any money leftovers, your lumber will change into gold?

e.g.: If I have 214 Gold and 2 Lumber and I want to buy something worth 800g, that your lumber will change into 1000 Gold, so you buy the item and still have ((1000g + 214g) - 800g) = 614g and 1 Lumber left... (1 lumber less, because it converted into gold :p

Thank you,
ap0calypse

Level 28
Couldn't you just use the lumber to gold trigger, take 1 lumber away and give 1000g?

no, that's exactly the problem...
if i use that trigger, the gold will instantly convert to lumber again... and when I use "Trigger - Turn off 'Money to Lumber'" and 2 or more people activate the trigger at (about) the same time, I have seen some problems, like money doesn't change to lumber anymore, or you can't buy the item ...

Those are the only problems, but if I want a bug-free map it really needs to be fixed

Thanks for posting anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.