• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Buy Skills Trigger Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
i got it so you can buys skills from a vender. but i dont know how to do it so if u buy it agian, you get lvl2 of the skill. can somone please help me.

Level 3
-If Level of yyy ability for triggering unit equal to 0 then add ability yyy to triggering unit. Else, Increase level of yyy ability for triggering uni

what kind of comparasons ar those ? :oops: lol sorry i kinda noob at this.

Level 13
wEaksaUce said:
-If Level of yyy ability for triggering unit equal to 0 then add ability yyy to triggering unit. Else, Increase level of yyy ability for triggering uni

what kind of comparasons ar those ? :oops: lol sorry i kinda noob at this.

Let's make it clear;

If
Level of yyy ability for triggering unit equal to 0
then
add ability yyy to triggering unit.
Else
Increase level of yyy ability for triggering unit.

However, it just simple if-then-else. Level of ability yyy equal to 0 means that unit doesn't have that kind of ability. So, if the unit doesn't have that ability, just give the ability to it. Otherwise, if the unit already has the ability, increase its level.

Level 3
I mean what kind of comparason is "If Level of yyy ability for triggering unit equal to 0"

becuase the If conditions are all comparasons

Level 3
:( it doesn't work with my current trigger.

my trigger says only sell skill to melee tpye heros and if their not send messange.

*mvn* i got it to work. thanks alot!

Status
Not open for further replies.