• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bugs Life v2.86

Contents

Bugs Life v2.86 (Map)

Level 2
So... What do you think? Critics, comments, everyone? Don't be shy. And remember! Very important; i'll update the map all the time, so check up for new updates. Today, I updated the following:

-All abilities and upgrades on their places.
-Waygates and more enemies.
-Rats and worms appear to the map.
-Raised the food and gold costs for units.
-Ultimates even more effective 8)

Level 1
First of all, nice job on the map! I have a few suggestions though. First, it takes forever to heal, you may want to make the bases heal units a little bit. Second, I think it's just a tad imbalanced. Though the spiders have powerful melee units, the breedlings can easily be used as tanks, and the 100 gold beetles can attack over the breedlings, though the spiders can't get ranged units for a while. Other than that, though, good map! :D

Edit: On second thought, I just got the crud beaten outta me against an actual player, me using the beetles. Still though, I think you should make each side even in their amount of ranged/melee units.

Level 2
Firstly, thank you for the comment. I've been waiting for one.

Also, I found your advice very important. Here's a list of updated things:

-Turned the Spider Army unit Webspinner to ranged
-Added an healing ability to both bases
-Used some imported units and icons

If you don't want me to use imported models, then too bad. I understand that your computer might not play it fast enough, but for example: Beetle Army used the Crypt Lord model for Steelskin, ultimate, hero and base :?

EDIT: I was so exited about the comment, that I forgot to upload the updated map! Sorry.

Level 1
I haven't tried the new one yet, but it sounds much better. Also, my computer is quite fast, so I really appreciate imported models, as when I try to import models it only works about 50% of the time . . . maybe less . . . :(

By the way, you may want to change the version number for this map ( it's still 1.28 ).

Level 2
New version out, everyone! Please, comments, I need comments to improve my map!

-Event system working! Woohoo!
-Made a custom minimap
-Rat & worm system upgraded
-Heroes can finally get to level 10

Expect more to come, such as custom loading screen!