1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. From the gates of hell, the 5th Special Effect Contest Results have emerged.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Rubbed the right way, the genie is out of its lamp! The 12th Concept Art Contest Results have been announced.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Do you have good ideas for new contests? If so, please open new threads in the Contest Submission sub-forum to discuss them.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Bug Reports

Discussion in 'Bug Report Forum' started by Zwiebelchen, Feb 21, 2010.

1. BoxOfFaith

BoxOfFaith

Resources:
    Resources:
    I think the Gazrow issue is somewhat intentional. He seems to always run backwards away from lead threat person, so as long as you're facing in a proper direction you can kind of guide which way hes going to run.

Anyhow I had one thing to report, and that seems to be that the Mind Breaker ability doesn't seem to remove 30% threat anymore.

2. Zwiebelchen

Zwiebelchen

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    Added it to my list.

About Gazrow, I couldn't find any reproducable bug there.

3. Eagle XI

Eagle XI

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    If thats true could make the entrance cave-in with indestructable rocks and a secret exit opening after boss defeat. However this would make the encounter un-fleeable once it starts and probably youd have to remake for reset.

4. doubtful

doubtful

Resources:
    Resources:
    I dont know if those have been reported.

Gladiator's Helmet doesnt give 10 armor as it says but only 7.

EDIT:
    Crusader -> Virtue -> Level 1: 'Parry' chance to reduce damage increased by 5%. This is the description.... Shouldnt it be damage taken?

EDIT 2:
    Skill -> Berserker Rage -> can be clicked even if its already in use (which results in use of mana again). well i guess this isnt anything serious but i just tell u know it.

The healing salve for Squire's quest cant be picked up.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2014
  5. BoxOfFaith

BoxOfFaith

Resources:
    Resources:
    EDIT:
    Crusader -> Virtue -> Level 1: 'Parry' chance to reduce damage increased by 5%. This is the description.... Shouldnt it be damage taken?
    ~~~

Chance to reduce damage: Increased by 5%.

Parry goes from 5% to 10% chance to come into effect, the actual damage being reduced isn't changed.

6. Zwiebelchen

Zwiebelchen

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    To me, it looks perfectly clear: it increases the parry chance to reduce damage ... well ... taken.
    Yeah, maybe you're right, it sounds a little bit confusing. But then again, everyone who sees that talent and knows the skill will probably understand what it does from context.

7. GIMLI_2

GIMLI_2

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    this isnt the right place for that, but because parry got already mentioned..
    i find it somehow strange that the value that gets blocked (125) is always the same. that makes the ability to block the whole attack damage on early bosses, but will get weaker against the new bosses that will come out. isnt it better to reduce the incoming damage by lets say 60%? i dont want to say that the ability is weak. it will be still powerful in the future, but its not as powerful as it is in the beginning.

8. doubtful

doubtful

Resources:
    Resources:
    agreed, the actual damage reduced should change also.

9. Zwiebelchen

Zwiebelchen

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    I agree on that. It's pretty much the only ability that doesn't scale. It's a leftover from a very early version of gaias, when I still used some object editor spells here and there.
    I'll replace it with a coded parry.

Maybe I'll also make it play a sound like swords hitting each other.

10. FunnyDog

FunnyDog

Resources:
    Resources:
    I found a minor bug about the item "Orc Skull" which drops from the Ogres. When it is lying on the ground, it has 2 visuals (the golden sack thingy and a skull floating above the ground) at the same time.

Attached Files:

11. Zwiebelchen

Zwiebelchen

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    Nice find! Forgot to delete the bag item from the skull.

12. GolDi

GolDi

Resources:
    Resources:
    as ranger i was unable to pick up Net to catch boars (lvl 10 quest), it says smth like it was not for my class. sry for english hope u got the idea.

13. yki01

yki01

Resources:
    Resources:
    This was already reported before. Iirc, they say Gaias' next version will have this version fixed together with the optional healing salve that can't be fixed as well (squire's job quest).

14. morning

morning

Resources:
    Resources:
    bishop talent bug:20% reduced Mana cost of 'Heal' and 'Flash of Light' spells.it only reduces mana cost on spell introduction ,but when you use spells it doesn't work.

15. Justanotherorc

Justanotherorc

Resources:
    Resources:
    Squire class quest

Hello folks :)
    Healing salve still appears to be bugged v.1.2A(8), it seems and i'm unable to pick it up on a class change quest (says my current class can't handle it, okay, i'm a squire not a healer tho).
    Not a big deal as i already managed to do it once using potions (is that ok/allowed?), now another shot for it if i'm to have a Berserker too.
    Hope this helps...

Cheers ! :)

Last edited: Dec 3, 2014
  16. Ihazdialup

Ihazdialup

Resources:
    Resources:
    Has already been reported several times, but thanks for the input anyways, also you can do the class up quests, turn it in, save, then you don't have to do them twice

17. Justanotherorc

Justanotherorc

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thanks for reply Ihazdialup :)
    Yup, i know it has been reported but just wanted to point out that the newest version also has this bug, if it helps.
    Another thing, doing squire class quest without the salve is very challenging, just love it so i "did it" twice :) I'd even recommend ejecting the whole salve idea and giving only one potion inside the arena, since it's doable. Just kidding :D

18. kevs926

kevs926

Resources:
    Resources:
    sometimes when my bishop die, the items drop and i cant loot them. all 6 items in my inv.

19. Zwiebelchen

Zwiebelchen

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    Can you reproduce that bug? Never heard of that. If possible, send the replay.

20. kevs926

kevs926

Resources:
    Resources:
    here

Attached Files: