• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. đź”—Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Do not use the regular save/load of Warcraft. It is not supported and can lead to weird bugs like those.
Use the -save command instead to save your character. Play in LAN mode if you want to play solo.
Playing in LAN when you're playing solo is difficult.
Can you consider adding handicap feature for solo players?
But reduces drops, EXP, etc depending on handicap.
Things like that. :D
Your game is awesome to start with.

Level 3
clerik classchange
a cleik lvl 25 tryed the clerik classchange than i showed him how to do the classchange witha lvl 24 clerik i didnt ended the quest via talking to the general he went in and my soldier didnt despawned so he had doublethe amount of help

Level 1
Hello, my english is bad), so sorry) With version 1,2c (15-16) Monk quest became to get things for mages, for example hunting Murloc in the third settlement of the staff instead of runes in the fourth as the staff instead of runes ring from near the camp, mage armor on again on ruin.And for Brood mother armor.

Level 3
Hes trying to tell in lumerjack area act 3 quest rewards doesnt work how supposed to be. Hes saying reward should be rune but its staff not monk rewards.

Level 2
When I play as crusader I cant choose any talents on 30th level. I pick Revenge, Heroic presence and Shield slam. On 30th level crusader has 3 talents: 1) +2 secs to Taunt duration(paired with Revenge), 2) +6 secs to Gaping wound duration(paired with Shield slam), 3) +5% chance to proc Parry(paired with Heroic presence). Fix that please.
PS
I hope you understand what I mean.

Level 2
I'm leveling my sorcerer alone, so I took the tank mercenary with me. When I bought the 300g mount in mytargas (and mounted it once), the "dismiss merc"-button and my "abilities"-button switched places.
pretty annoying when you are used to open the abilities page by mouseclick :D

Level 1
If you press "H" to go into the teleport menu and click on the arrow on the upper right corner that displays information, the arrow will disappear and the info will be unobtainable anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.