• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bug Report

Level 5
Can you check if Urshan is stuck at the bridge to his base again?
He isn't on the bridge, seems to be in his base.

Noticed something I'd forgotten to list in that edit: another attack is heading to my base, this time from "Hesrathion's Forces". They march so far, stop, and game crash. They don't make it to the gates of the castle.

Edit: Tried again and it seems the crash is linked to a Deathlord of Urshan that had attacked by itself.
Game crashed when it was left to engage the remains of the base south of Urshan and some forces of the Fallen Knights of Kome. Killing it myself prevented the crash.
Similarly, the game crashed when a wave of Urshan attacked the Fallen Knights of Kome base while I fought Hesrathion where the Dwarf base used to be. Attacking the Kome Base instead and taking out certain buildings and units prevented that crash even when that wave came.

Managed to get through the mission fine after that.

Last edited:
Level 12
Should Minor dialogue Typo from Dark Seas
First speak OK
Grofzag reply OK
Syre'ina;
After Mecan and the others who "joiend " the Redfist allowed their anger to control them.
Should be joined?

1704053272390.png

Level 20
Gates of Hell, opening cinematic.
The two minor dreadlords swap colour in their portrait (at the begining, they are both grey, at the end, they are both red):
1704552458992.png
1704552664524.png

Level 12
Gardon Cinematic (The leader?) ends with the title of Guardian of the flame being mispelled? Any1 else have problem with spelling? Didnt screenshot.

Unifier Cinematic has Ishzog mispell leader Prophet when he enters the ring.

Divine cinematic feels like the sentance about Salana and the children is missing a word. The sentance is after Aridon leaves and Saphira and Rahandir talks.

Last edited:
Level 6
Destroyers dont have tool tip and their queue timer is like 5 second
EDIT: nvm, battleships also have 5 second queue
EDIT2: Gorehowls passive have wrong numbers becouse i dont belive that 100 dmg is enough to kill enemy hero in 2 shoots
1705766324952.png

Last edited: