1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Bug Report

Discussion in 'Sunken City' started by SpasMaster, Apr 6, 2013.

1. MOS_19D4GB4PL

MOS_19D4GB4PL

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thank you San, you encouraged me to do at least small research. It DOES work but only after Reanimate was ever casted, so the 0 healing bug is not significant in the game.

Attached Files:

2. ToNiezłeKonto

ToNiezłeKonto

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey,
    somewhere along the way, when fighting mobs near the Master's Chamber, we started getting this message, see the attachment.

Also, my attacks instead of dealing damage started to heal the mob sometimes and the Tidal Strike skill always healed the target instead of dealing damage to it.

I have no idea what might have caused it. I have tried to reset my talents, my glyphs, drop all items from equipment and the bag, but still the same error message appeared and my attacks had the same effect on the mobs.

Any idea what might have caused it?

Attached Files:

3. Inza

Inza

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hi, I noticed the rogue (maybe other chars too) can get stuck in terrain when using q and nearby a wall. Sometimes theres no enemy left nearby to get unstuck. Maybe theres already a way to solve this? If not, a -unstuck command with high cd like in dota would be useful maybe.

4. MOS_19D4GB4PL

MOS_19D4GB4PL

Resources:
    Resources:
    Active Resurrection Stone has ability to teleport your hero back to it once in few minutes. Remember tho that this ability is shared with other players, better not to exploit ;)

5. Rokis

Rokis

Resources:
    Resources:
    WARNING: Recursion error when dealing damage! Make sure when you deal damage from within a DamageEvent trigger to do it like this:

Trigger - turn off(This Trigger)
    Unit cause...
    Trigger - turn off(This Trigger)

1)Keep this message appears. Where exactly appeared - it is unknown. Thereafter piroblast of mage began to heal enemies and passive skill rogue dont proc. Just a blizzard does not work from the mage talent. Rogue "W" periodic damage start heal ONLY bosses.

2)After kill last boss door not open. (maybe bug?)

3)The cave is near the spiders stopped working.

6. Grimmgott

Grimmgott

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey when i played sapper and got my Seaforium charge dispelled it kind of stuck at 15 until i died

7. Luis_thamioe

Luis_thamioe

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hi, I am playing the last version of the game. I have more than a half of the map done, but, 1 day ago the game had lag, later the game shut down and send me to the desktop. Right now, I cant load the game, because the program shut down each time I try it, and send me to the desktop.

8. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    This is too vague and there could be hundreds of possible reasons for it. I know it sucks, but starting a new game is your only option.

9. Plop860

Plop860

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hi while playing the primal guardian, after i reached the waterworks, my spirit wolf were instantly dispelled, i tried removing all my items, glyph and talent nothing changed they were dispelled as soon as they were created.

10. michael harris

michael harris

Resources:
    Resources:
    In the current patch (2.3.7), I'm encountering a bug with the mage.

When you take the resonance talent, I'm finding that activating arcane master does not reset the cooldown of Arcane Pulse.
    If you need more info, let me know; I'll be happy to attempt to reproduce this bug

11. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I'll investigate the issue.
    Version 2.3.7 got hotfixed into 2.3.7a. The bug is already fixed there. :)

12. Niro-

Niro-

Resources:
    Resources:
    1) Rogue's FoK (not talent active) heals snakes from heroic instead of damaging
    2) There is item that cannot be buyed, don't remember it's name, but it have active ability to heal target overtime that doesn't work for a many versions.
    3) Idk, bug or it's how you wanted, but every interrupt spell removes stun from enemies
    4) Many aoe effects that works like glyph of thunder does aggro mobs from neighbor locations and they start casting their spells if they have one or/and attack
    5) Sometimes when playable hero dies it drops one item from it's invertory on the ground (seems like it's always the same one, but not once specific item)
    6) Still there is a bug in table with info that doesn't show teal player if there is no blue
    [​IMG]
    1.28 wc version if it matters

Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
  13. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Does it heal Snakes only or other enemies as well?

14. Niro-

Niro-

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nope, it heals everyone, and it seems it happens only if you kill any unit by your shadowstep or fok active

Last edited: Jun 10, 2017
  15. Niro-

Niro-

Resources:
    Resources:
    After loading game info table is unavailable
    [​IMG]
    When you open it shows "1" or the same text as on screen with "1"

16. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    "-1" shows regular multiobard.
    "-2" shows Recursion multiboard.

Loading the game shows recursion multiboard.

17. San

San

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    (Item) The Furnace didn't boost our primary attribute stats.

18. Dreadpool

Dreadpool

Resources:
    Resources:
    Version: 2.4.0a
    Reforging items doesn't work at times. Idk what's causing it, I place the items in the correct slots, the rest of the slots I empty, stand in the circle and hit Reforge. This occurred 3 times, and my ideas for those times were:
    1) 3 Rares - Sen'jins Tiki was buggy because it was a charged item.
    2) 3 Uncommon - The Mantle of Sorcery (I think that's the name) that you get from Sen'jin's Tiki was either bugged by it, or you can't combine items that can be bought in the shop (since the Mantle of Sorcery can be bought in the shop).
    3) 3 Rares - You can't combine Quest Rewards? I have no idea why this one actually did not work, it seemed reasonable. I tried to combine the Prismatic Amulet, the Tombstone and another Rare, can't remember which one, but I can check if necessary.

19. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Neither are bugs. The tooltip of each Enchantress ability states the exceptions regarding which items cannot be used.
    All of the cases you stated: Consumables, Shop Items and Quest Items are part of the list.

20. LCm

LCm

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hello,
    First of all, amazing game, installed it a few weeks ago with a colleague and since then our lunch breaks became the best times of the day. Kudos to you for all the work you've done.
    Just seen a small bug ,when playing the mage the "f" key doesn't work as a shortcut for the ability the should be linked to that key. I seemed to be working for me with the other characters.
    Keep up the good work !