• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNWShock

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Shocked to the core since Deathwing defiled Deepholme.

Keywords:
Shock, Fist, Shocked
Contents

BTNWShock (Icon)

Reviews
17:23, 17th Mar 2015 Sin'dorei300: Like The Panda said, the hand looks like its grabbing something instead of smashing the ground. The effect's lacking dynamism. The color scheme could be more interesting, it's a bit boring atm. I'd suggest u to...

M

17:23, 17th Mar 2015
Sin'dorei300: Like The Panda said, the hand looks like its grabbing something instead of smashing the ground.
The effect's lacking dynamism.
The color scheme could be more interesting, it's a bit boring atm.
I'd suggest u to redraw the effect, to look more dynamic.
U could observe some already existing icons with the same theme.

20:31, 24th Jun 2015
Sin'dorei300: Commented.

Hey, Heinv!
I'm afraid that the effect isn't correctly drawn.
Seems like u have an animated vertical panel behind that hand, and a horizontal one below it, and the hand is just there, like posing.
I suggest u to take a look at these icons:
icons_15814_btn.jpg
icons_15803_btn.jpg
icons_15816_btn.jpg
icons_15819_btn.jpg
icons_13930_btn.jpg
icons_13919_btn.jpg

, or to observe some similar related images, to understand better what's going on when the fist is hitting a hard surface(or whatever it is), and what are the trajectories that matter follows after the blow/shock.
That could help/inspire u to represent those bright paths.