• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNUltraBrute

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The new, totally revamped, sexy Ultra Brute. Hell, it's better than this piece of shit.

Brutes, due to the rebellion of the Elites, have elevated to a position of military command. Although not the brightest of Covenant species, their upper body strength makes up for it. Brutes are highly dangerous, and sometimes go on unstoppable rampages that could take out a Warthog. Their strength matches the Elites, and their resilience surpasses them, as they require no Energy Shield for protection. Brutes look like a cross between a gorilla and a rhino.
Halo again.

100% freehand. Been totally remade. Please give me some constructive advice.
I think it needs more definition, but I'll wait til a moderator comes.

I have a model of the Brute, but it looks absolutely like shit.

Keywords:
Brute, Covenant, Alien, Ape, Gorilla, Rhino, Fur, Mohawk, Ugly, Rampage, Rage, Halo, Revamped, Slick, Sexy, Ultra, Tartarus
Contents

BTNUltraBrute (Icon)

Reviews
15:50, 30th Dec 2010 Pyramidhe@d: Looks flat, some bits have perspective, some bits look like they dont.

M

15:50, 30th Dec 2010
Pyramidhe@d: Looks flat, some bits have perspective, some bits look like they dont.

Level 11
well :p... in what way could we use the ícon if there's no skin for it :(?
Maybe you can work alittle more on the nose part of the icon:)
Try make a new skin or try make the older one better, i belive in u :D
Nice Work with icon :)!

@13L4M3: Well, ofcourse I won't just make a Halo UTM and then keep it all to myself! This icon also looks kinda hippopotamusy, and beasty, so it can suit other things. Thanks for your comment.

@darkdeathknight: Brutes actually look like Rhinos, which, to me, look like hippos. The nostril is hard to see. It isn't the two diagonal lines on the snout if that's what you think it is.

@Spartan 12: Thank you, I know. I can't draw Brutes well (my true heart lies with Elites).