• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNThrowRock

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
I made this icon cause i didn't find any icon that had ATT and UPG icon within - so i hope you like it
ps: this time this is about 98% free hand

Keywords:
Throw, attack, stone, rock, earth, mountain.
Contents

BTNThrowRock (Icon)

Reviews
12:11, 30th Dec 2009 Pyramidhe@d: The black lines/squiggles show this to be more of scrunched paper or aluminium foil. Less black lines and more rock-like rough texture. enjoy: Do as suggested please.

M

12:11, 30th Dec 2009
Pyramidhe@d: The black lines/squiggles show this to be more of scrunched paper or aluminium foil. Less black lines and more rock-like rough texture.

enjoy: Do as suggested please.

Level 10
It's a good concept, I've often wanted a choice and not only blizzards regular rock-throwing icon. I must agree with the other posts though, maybe you should try to remake it showing more of the stone or try a different style.