• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNThrowDaggers

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I made this icon, Its not very good, It was made to be a hero ability use it to replace Fan of Knifes for best effect, Its ALL freehand, I used GIMP to give it to "Good" look.... Please give credit if you use it in your map.

Keywords:
Knifes, Daggers, Fan of Knifes, Dagger Storm, Bon Jovi, Throw Daggers
Contents

BTNThrowDaggers (Icon)

Reviews
18:24, 16th Oct 2008 Hawkwing: [Rejected] The size and length of the daggers is really unrealistic and they're lacking shading.

M

18:24, 16th Oct 2008
Hawkwing:
[Rejected]
The size and length of the daggers is really unrealistic and they're lacking shading.

Level 3
I'd highlight the blades and like.. Mix a bit of colours on the handles. Also shorten the one in the middle, both blade and handle. Try adding a background too. And as I said, shine on the blades. (lul, repeat wtf? .-.)

Level 4
Alright thanks so much, I'll remake the whole Icon and update this one, Thanks, So Icon Borders, Smaller daggers, Color mixture, And a background.

Edit: I Cant seem to upload it... "Oh my god the names do not match (Throwingdagger_BTN.BLP vs Throwingdagger_DISBTN.BLP)

Last edited: