• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNTheArrow

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
A golden arrow like no other .. it ROCKS :D

Thnx to NFWAR for some help :D

Fixed some small things and added a blingy star :D

Keywords:
arrow, gold, Rmx, ext...
Contents

BTNTheArrow (Icon)

Reviews
22:35, 26th Sep 2009 Zombie.: Not particularly either creative or too well done, besides we have thousands of arrows already. Please add more details to the arrowhead, re-design the shape of it and add more details, like runes, gemstones, scratches...

M

22:35, 26th Sep 2009
Zombie.: Not particularly either creative or too well done, besides we have thousands of arrows already. Please add more details to the arrowhead, re-design the shape of it and add more details, like runes, gemstones, scratches, figures or other sort of stuff. More creativity, the emphasis is on that.

Rejected until updated.

Rmx

Rmx

Level 19
If you refuse to receive criticism, your work will remain at a level of quality which the majority of those who reviewed it see unfit. It is 100% your choice whether or not you want to change it, but know that it is not perfect and we are only here to help you improve.

As matter of fact, i am working right now on the shading... it was a joke :p

Level 3
I don't know what caused it but it seems to me the star at the top of the arrow looks way better with the ATT icon then it does with the PAS. Apart from that, nice.