• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNSylvanas

I know there's plenty of Sylvanas icons out there but she's one of my favorite characters so I felt like pixeling my own version. For this reason I also decided to make this one from scratch rather than go with my usual procedure with generating blobs from model screenshots.. I also saved more progress steps than ever I think (about 30).

Process gif:
eHad00x.gif

256x256
H8EQAct.png

Edit: Added alternative highelf version.

Edit2: Corrected a issue with hair that was bothering me.
Contents

BTNHeroSylvanas (Icon)

BTNHeroSylvanasHighelf (Icon)

BTNSylvanas (Icon)

BTNSylvanasHighelf (Icon)

Reviews
San
San
Their eyebrows could use a thinner and sharper end in my opinion, as they looks kind of thick for an elf. e.g: Quality work nonetheless.
Level 22
Your'e blood elf Version must be high elf, because of the blue eyes.:D
But i like it, keep it up.
Also the lower lip of the bloodelf version is big.

Thanks, I updated the name.. For some reason I forgot Highelves even existed in Warcraft lore lmao..

Edit: Fixed the lip, hopefuly it's good enough now.

Last edited:
Level 22
Their eyebrows could use a thinner and sharper end in my opinion, as they looks kind of thick for an elf.
e.g:

Quality work nonetheless.

Ah, the eyebrows aren't supposed to end on the edge of the icon they just bend around that area, it's meant to look something like this outside the icons boundaries:
bgw2ItH.png

Thanks!

Last edited: