• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNsword

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
my new sword
update 1:-added more shadows
-fixed the background
Contents

BTNsword (Icon)

Reviews
15:52, 12th Sep 2009 oh_snap: The sword as a whole needs to be worked on. The shading aren't bad on the blade, but the handle needs details, and proper shading, and work on the shape of it.

M

15:52, 12th Sep 2009
oh_snap: The sword as a whole needs to be worked on. The shading aren't bad on the blade, but the handle needs details, and proper shading, and work on the shape of it.

wow....
this really doesnt look good.
the shading is just horrible on all angles, mostly solid colour throughout the icon, a really bad fade filter BG, and the DISBTN borders are AWFUL!

i can only see everything wrong in this icon and it looks like it was probably drawn by a 2 year old.

Honestly look at some tuts and look at some decent icons to get a feeling on how to do a proper icon that will actually be accepted on this site.

-1/5

~Dentothor

Level 15
wow....
this really doesnt look good.
the shading is just horrible on all angles, mostly solid colour throughout the icon, a really bad fade filter BG, and the DISBTN borders are AWFUL!

i can only see everything wrong in this icon and it looks like it was probably drawn by a 2 year old.

Honestly look at some tuts and look at some decent icons to get a feeling on how to do a proper icon that will actually be accepted on this site.

-1/5

~Dentothor

i don't have any other icon border creator