• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNScrollOfProtection

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Scroll of Protection

Another version of the icon "Scroll of Protection".

please do not edit my icons without my permission
Changelog

* Fix Wrong Borders (Sorry, I had no tool Button Manager =X)
Keywords:
Scroll, Protection, Town, Portal, Pape, Red, Symbol, Letter, Tome, Magical, Holy, Learn, Secret, Relic, Charge, White, Quest.
Contents

BTNScrollOfProtection (Icon)

Reviews
10:37, 19th Sep 2010 Pyramidhe@d:
Wasn't this the default wc3 scroll without background?

Not as far as I have seen, I looked through a website that has every default Warcraft III Icon, and also the BETA icons, and I found nothing. This as to this point, is authentic.

why does it have a gray border on all the icons?

I do not see what you are talking about..

Hello. Ive decided to comment here because you keep on deleting my VMs and pretend that they never existed.
War_gollum, you have been banned a long time ago for a reason. your icons shouldnt even be showing up in the icon section let alone people being able to comment on it. its some sort of a bug i think and it will be sorted out.
i also tire of having to deal with you every time you post an icon because you refuse to cooperate, time after time. and going on a wild goose chase for a futile hope that you might give some proof is getting really old now.
I am just going to have it on record here that i am going to reject whatever icon you make as soon as i see it if it doesnt come with a decent proof. i am not going to ask for them. you will have to post them with the icon.

also. stay in your mainy account. if you make any other multi-accounts (on top of your other banned accounts), i will ban them too without second thought.