• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNPurpleKatana

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A katana i made for another site - hope you guys here is gonna like it to

Keywords:
katana, weapon, sword, blade
Contents

BTNPurpleKatana (Icon)

Reviews
14:28, 27th Dec 2009 enjoy: This goes for all of them. They are too cartoonish, especially the colors. And each of them doesn't resemble an element or anything. The idea is not very creative either. They lack proper highlights, shading and...

M

14:28, 27th Dec 2009
enjoy: This goes for all of them.

They are too cartoonish, especially the colors. And each of them doesn't resemble an element or anything. The idea is not very creative either. They lack proper highlights, shading and definition. I believe the dark grey part is the blade? That should look more like silver. Right now they look like plastic. I suggest you make only one of these icons, and do as I have suggested, and then delete the others.

- Rejected untill updated.