• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNPresentBlueMosChristmasPack

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Raven0
Icon Information
santa-antidote-cookies.jpg

BTNPresentBlue
By M0rbid

Icon of my upcoming Christmas Pack.
Please give credits if you use this icon.

Enjoy!

Keywords:
Christmas, M0's Christmas Pack, Candy, Santa, Claus, Xmas, Snow, Winter, present, happy, M0rbid, gift
Contents

BTNPresentBlueMosChristmasPack (Icon)

Reviews
23:11, 1st Dec 2010 Pyramidhe@d: Both of your icons ooks a bit over exposed/overly bright. And why do they have a white outline around the object.

M

23:11, 1st Dec 2010
Pyramidhe@d: Both of your icons ooks a bit over exposed/overly bright. And why do they have a white outline around the object.

Level 10
Most excellent, tough the lighting appears too bright in the top left corner.

Look's to rough and far from holydays atmosphere of icon. That one looks like goblin gift or something like that and far from that i gonna add in my xmas map as a special item or something like that. It not smiles me, if u understand what i mean.

Last edited by a moderator: