• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNNightElfMirrorImage

Just another warcraft 3 icon :)

Enjoy :D

Keywords:
NightElf, Chix, Female, Girl, Mirror, Duplicate, Doppelganger, sexy, beautiful, Elf, Cute, Women.
Contents

BTNNightElfMirrorImage (Icon)

Reviews
12:32, 24th Apr 2015 Apheraz Lucent: Even tho the eye glow is a little too much overwhelming and casting unnatural highlights, and the icon doesn't quite fit neither in the Invisibility or the Mirror Image standard representations, it still does look...

M

12:32, 24th Apr 2015
Apheraz Lucent: Even tho the eye glow is a little too much overwhelming and casting unnatural highlights, and the icon doesn't quite fit neither in the Invisibility or the Mirror Image standard representations, it still does look lovely, it's well drawn, and it just might be useful.

SpasMaster

Hosted Project: SC
Level 23
The quality of the icon seems top notch to me. However, I have a complaint: the night elf in the icon appears to be smiling. Night Elves are usually serious, they mean business. They don't mess around. I actually don't recall a Night Elf smiling or making jokes in Warcraft 3.

wc3-night-elf-full.jpg

Night.Elf.full.814723.jpg

That's my point of view, but in the end it's your icon, so you can leave it as it is. =)

Level 30
Hair looks like a wig - it should follow the shape of the head. And that smile tho, nearly saying "I'm gonna crit you, all night long. Happily." :razz:

To be honest, I don't get the Mirror Image feel with this one, looks more like a shadow double to me.

But the icon is lovely, the shading is well executed and it looks nice overall.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

It looks too peaceful, in my opinion, not like a nightelf using mirror image in a battle.

Personally I think mirror image icons should have 3 faces so to speak.

icons_17705_btn.jpg

images

This :)

^That's probably why I haven't got the Mirror Image feeling.

And yesh, some determination in the facial expression would be lovely instead of serenity.

Truly, that icon is not supposed to be a mirror image, but a single night elf portrait is not too special :)

Want me to mod it or wanna work on it a little more?

What should I do :) ?

I actually don't recall a Night Elf smiling or making jokes in Warcraft 3.
Yes, they didn't making jokes, but they're making funny stuffs sometimes, like this quote from hippogryph rider

""The hippogryph is an amazing creature rarely seen outside the wild. The tricky thing about hippogryphs is their incredible jaw strength. One terrible clamp of their beaks can rip a huge beast apart in seconds. Let's see what happens when I stick my head... Ah!!!""

Last edited: