• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNNatureMagicII

A simple bolt I made for my map, because Warcraft 3 lacks a real icon for a 'nature bolt', apart from the Chimaera's spit.

Like I said, it is pretty simple but it might be useful.

UPDATE : Some leaves he said. bah I do those horribly (So it seems)

Keywords:
Nature, Bolt, Magic
Contents

BTNNatureMagicII (Icon)

Reviews
12:01, 29th Dec 2009 Pyramidhe@d: A little bit more green instead of bluish green. Some sort of leaf imagery will be nice. enjoy: Niiice.

M

12:01, 29th Dec 2009
Pyramidhe@d: A little bit more green instead of bluish green. Some sort of leaf imagery will be nice.

enjoy: Niiice.

Level 17
Yeah, I just realized I did the same by accident, thank god GIMP autosaves to .xcf

So, for all you folk :)

Note: layers 1 and 2 look really cool on their own. :razz:

And seriously, yes it has the same curve, but mine makes a arrow and his is a ball.
And let's make this clear, CRAZYRUSSIAN is the last person I'd want to rip stuff from, I love his work :)
But if we start calling using the same curve stealing then nothing is going to be legit.

Attachments

• NatureMagic_Layer1.png
    NatureMagic_Layer1.png
    57.4 KB · Views: 202
  • NatureMagic_Layer2.png
    NatureMagic_Layer2.png
    49.5 KB · Views: 228
  • NatureMagic_Layer3.png
    NatureMagic_Layer3.png
    69.2 KB · Views: 185
  • NatureMagic_Layer4.png
    NatureMagic_Layer4.png
    40.8 KB · Views: 211
Level 17
And as a final notice, the only reason it even has this shape is because I didn't know what I was making until I was halfway.
I just drew the shape, could have turned into something with lightning, could've turned into this.

So, sorry if it reminds you of CRAZY's bolt.
But I did not try to steal anything.