• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNMetamorphosis

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a Screeny of the real Metamorphosis Model that i totaly modified to make this icon.

Version 0.2 Brightened it a bit

Keywords:
Metamorphosis, Demon Hunter, Ultimate, Spell, Blue, Red, Teal,
Contents

BTNMetamorphosis (Icon)

Reviews
20:41, 16th Oct 2009 Pyramidhe@d: just some fancy effect on a model screenshot. however it is useful and is approvable. put some red energy crackling around him as if he just transformed. as well as glowing eyes if you could make it distinct eough...

M

20:41, 16th Oct 2009
Pyramidhe@d: just some fancy effect on a model screenshot. however it is useful and is approvable. put some red energy crackling around him as if he just transformed. as well as glowing eyes if you could make it distinct eough

i suggest you dont use screenshots next time. it might be easy and simple but it is limiting you on what you do in the long term

Level 31
this one was just long to do... but not hard.... cuz it was a screenie that i needed to remove all the damn background... (took me like 30-45min t do) and then i added some blue on the red glow... so it became Purple and then i added some lines of Teal with a soft pencil or something like this and then red and then white in the middle of each line... u still think i didnt make it?

EDIT: this is the screenshot i took to make it View attachment WC3ScrnShot_100909_193048_01.tga

EDIT: Version 0.2 Brightened it a bit again

Last edited: