• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNMagicRockDagger

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Magic Rock Dagger

Makes everyone around the wearer have a better Mana Regen

Remade the Borders

Keywords:
Dagger, Sword, Strike, Teal, White, Yellow.
Contents

BTNMagicRockDagger (Icon)

Reviews
12:14, 27th Oct 2009 Pyramidhe@d: ok. you said it was a rock. but right now, the shading makes it look like a chrome. and i also told you, if i remember correctly, to look for a rock texture and apply cos it is too smooth right now for a rock

M

12:14, 27th Oct 2009
Pyramidhe@d: ok. you said it was a rock. but right now, the shading makes it look like a chrome. and i also told you, if i remember correctly, to look for a rock texture and apply cos it is too smooth right now for a rock

This is great! im happy with your amazing improvements.
I think i would fix the blade so it has more of a straighter edge. try darkening the darker side a tad more as well. Try to make the hilt a bit more visible. because, in the icon, it is very hard to see.

The BG is very exciting. im glad you've taken in to some of my advice to make creative BGs. i would just tone it down just a BIT to give the dagger a bit more visiblity and more attention.

But other than that, good work!

3/5

~Denothor

Level 13
I didn't said it was a feather, I said it looks like one.
Try to do somethin' with the edges, I dunno, to make 'em sharper.