• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNLionShield

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Metal Lion shield Made on Photoshop
Credits:
Me

Keywords:
Metal, Shield, Lion
Contents

BTNLionShield (Icon)

Reviews
I3lackDeath RejectedDate: 2012/Nov/26 15:25:34 Reasons:Way too generic to be approvable. Rather poorly executed aswell. Make your icons of generic and overused objects look special, otherwise there is no point in accepting them to our database...

M

I3lackDeath

Rejected
[tr]
Date:
2012/Nov/26 15:25:34
Reasons:
Way too generic to be approvable.
Rather poorly executed aswell.
Make your icons of generic and overused objects look special, otherwise there is no point in accepting them to our database.
Additionally, please read some 2D Art tutorials in our Tutorials Section.​

Staff Contact

As mentioned above, could use more space. But.. isn't it too large filesize for something that occupies only half of the space?

@Warlord Ajer'laroir, maybe Lion symbolizes human strength? that shield looks human-y

These icons are for Warcraft. It is normal that occupy 90% of the icon space.
The maximum file size is already pre limited by 64x64 size.