• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNleafoflight

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
updated:-fixed the disbtn borders
Contents

BTNleafoflight (Icon)

Reviews
22:34, 25th Sep 2009 oh_snap: Fix the DISBTN, to start off. Then add greater contrast on the leaf itself. Use another color for the glow/background. Perhaps a darker green. Rejected until updated.

M

22:34, 25th Sep 2009
oh_snap: Fix the DISBTN, to start off. Then add greater contrast on the leaf itself. Use another color for the glow/background. Perhaps a darker green. Rejected until updated.

Level 16
Enlightening.

I'm no artist so I won't critique on the artistry. Thus I usually only rate icons based on its overall usefulness. So when you drew a leaf of light I try to see how useful it is, and it could seem to have some use if the glow wasn't so intense, hence my original question, why such a strong glow :|