• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNKronous

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Icon made for the_mechanic's kronous tank. I couldnt decided which one was better, so i uploaded them both.

It also keeps on saying this icon is not mine, even though it is.
Kronous1=tank icon thats not firing
Kronous=tank icon thats firing

Kronous Heavy Battle Tank

Keywords:
tank, gun, gatling, dwarf, military, war, kronous, god, dual, kickass, heavy, titan
Contents

BTNKronous (Icon)

Reviews
16:56, 18th Sep 2008 Kimberly: Only the author of the model may submit screenshot icons of their model/s.

M

16:56, 18th Sep 2008
Kimberly: Only the author of the model may submit screenshot icons of their model/s.

Level 22
Nearly forgot, Kronous1 is the one thats NOT firing its cannons. you dont need to add ATC, just BTN and DISBTN for kronous1. i just couldnt find extra BTN/DISBTN slots.
since i didnt make the corresponding model, it says that the icon is not mine whenever i say that its supposed to fit the kronous tank.