• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNKnightHelm

I just drew some helmets and I decided that they could look cool in icons and well, await more soon... or probably not. If I get lazy I may not make them :\

Edit it if you want, I'd change the background atmosphere color to blue, it looks cool... or orange.
Don't give credits, it's too much work, credits mean nothing anyway.

Forgot the big image... again: (from 800x800 re-sized to 300x300):

209078-albums5714-picture60660.jpg

209078-albums5742-picture60369.gif

(haha thanks for making this emoticon grunt, I just love putting it everywhere)

Oh btw this should be an item, if you find use for anything else, that'd be cool.

Keywords:
Knight, Helmet, Helm, Valor, Honor, Paladin, Templar.
Contents

BTNKnightHelm (Icon)

Reviews
05:09, 16th Aug 2012 Apheraz Lucent: Absolutely blizzardlicious! I LOVE the shading job, and it's extremely clear execution. Highly recommended.

M

05:09, 16th Aug 2012
Apheraz Lucent: Absolutely blizzardlicious! I LOVE the shading job, and it's extremely clear execution. Highly recommended.

Well yeah I guess... although this way the red tail will be lost... it kinda adds style to it, I don't know.
Well, you can use a different perspective, like angled from the bottom.
The overal idea would be to focus on the visor.

Also, this looks very sketchy and needs proper shading. Pay attention to how the icon will look like, in the end.