• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNHolyStrength

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: rcshaggy
Holy Strength icon ^_^ use for you holy people!

Keywords:
Holy, Strength, Courage, Brave, Paladin, Angel
Contents

BTNHolyStrength (Icon)

Reviews
16:56, 28th May 2012 I3lackDeath: Commented. 23:37, 4th Aug 2012 Apheraz Lucent: The technique of very high contrast you're using is really not working. Anatomy of the hand is wrong, and could use a good remake. Aside from that, try with smoother...

M

16:56, 28th May 2012
I3lackDeath: Commented.

23:37, 4th Aug 2012
Apheraz Lucent: The technique of very high contrast you're using is really not working. Anatomy of the hand is wrong, and could use a good remake. Aside from that, try with smoother color transitions and zoom out from the hand a bit.

Level 15
Completely redraw the icon. ^_^

Here are the little bigger one 120-120. original is 640-640

attachment.php

dude that one looks way much better!
Still you could make some changes just to make it even better; like making the middle finger a little more long and making the fingers like an "L" instead of an "I" I mean:

113807d1336493086-btnholystrength-example.jpg

See? That would make it look better; like grasping the ground. (not sure if this is what you want it to look like though) just an opinion ^^

Keep it up and uploading! :D

Attachments

• example.jpg
    example.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 275