• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNHaloSentinel

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A Forerunner Sentinel icon.

Sentinels are machines constructed by the long-extinct Forerunners to patrol the Halo ringworlds. They have basic AI, and need to be directed by a smarter intelligence, for instance, the Monitor, 343 Guilty Spark. Sentinels shoot beams of energy that are very effective at quickly reducing energy shields or containing Flood threats.
My final Halo icon for the time being.

An edited screenshot icon of the model by Fingolfin:
(http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/sentinel-168377/)
Of course, I have permission. Check my Visitor Messages with him.

Keywords:
Sentinel, Forerunner, Alien, Ancient, Old, Floating, Float, Hover, Robot, Machine, Sentient, Patrol, Laser beam, Flood containment, Halo
Contents

BTNHaloSentinel (Icon)

Reviews
22:58, 11th Dec 2010 Pyramidhe@d: This looks grey all over the place. There is no real highlight, no real tone or shading.

M

22:58, 11th Dec 2010
Pyramidhe@d: This looks grey all over the place. There is no real highlight, no real tone or shading.