• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNfrozenHorrorGS

Frozen Horror

By: GooS

Freehand icon, made from scratch by me.

Give credits if used, do not alter without my consent.

//==GooS

PS: It feels like I'm on a killing streak in making icons, might affect quality though.

Keywords:
horror, skeleton, frozen, frost, cold, undead, scourge, forsaken
Contents

BTNfrozenHorrorGS (Icon)

Reviews
21:08, 12th Apr 2009 Paladon: Creativity: 5/5 Quality: 9/10 Status: Approved Comment: An awesome icon.

M

21:08, 12th Apr 2009
Paladon:
Icon Review

Creativity: 5/5
Quality: 9/10
Comment: An awesome icon.

Level 15
Great work. I don't see the effect of the quantity on the quality.

Sweet, and thx X.e.r.e.X

A bit blurry but very cool.

Stupid conversion, it has a very high sharpness in PS and .tga, but fails in .blp :/ even at 99% quality of compression.

What lies, just right-click the picture and "Show picture" hive sligthly reduces the size and with it blurs the image a bit.

Level 6
dude that is win, win win win WIN, I like it, jeez you should be some artist, you got a gift there.
BUT! heres something that might make you sad = I noticed upper part of the PASBTN is not so dark as PASBTN's are. otherwise pure pwnage!