• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNFieryBallThingy

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Well, I though I try to make another free hand icon since the last one i uploaded sucked..
oh well give credits where used etc. etc.

btw it's not 100% free handed since i used sharpen twice and the blur tool to make the ends of thw twirl blurry.

EDIT: New background

Keywords:
Fire, Fireball, Ball, Thingy, Flame, projectile, immolate
Contents

BTNFieryBallThingy (Icon)

Reviews
17:25, 4th Nov 2008 Hawkwing: It looks really cartoony.

M

17:25, 4th Nov 2008
Hawkwing: It looks really cartoony.

Level 3
I'd tell you to change the background, it flows into the fire making it harder to see but still, awesome icon. Make it perhaps plain black or a faint glow. Awesome concept, make other elements too :D !

Level 10
gah this is hard to figure out :sad: oh well i'll come up with something and fix it as soon as i get home tomorrow :hohum:

EDIT: HappyTauren i know that the red blurs together, that's why i have been trying to come up with something other for the background..

EDIT 2: Still haven't figured out how i should make it look nice :sad:

Last edited:
Level 30
Do you allow me to make some graphical adjustments on your icon?
I wont post the results anywhere of course.
Then i may tell you what you can improve here.

EDIT: Damn >.<
This icon has a special touch. Every try to change it in any way destroys that effect. It does not really match to the most of the warcraft 3 icons.
As i said before, create a water/ice one, a rock/earth one and a storm/air one too.
If noone else figures out what to do with this one, leave it for now.
Great damage type icon.

Level 10
i can send you the photoshop file if you have photoshop :)

EDIT: I have remade the background now :) if you liked the old ones better (with the twirly things) just pm me and i'll send them to you.

EDIT 2: Why hasn't the icon changed? :sad:

EDIT 3: Has a mod seen this icon yet?

Last edited: