• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNEyeOfBeholder

An icon I've done in freehand that has various of usefulness (mostly as an item or some kind of a sight spell).

GIVE ME CREDITS IF YOU USE MY ICON IN YOUR MAP!!!

Feel free to edit this resource for your projects as long as you credit me for the resource you based it from.

Keywords:
eye, ball, eyeball, beholder, true, sight, see, spy, watch, truesight, look, far, sight, farsight, foresight
Contents

BTNEyeOfBeholder (Icon)

Reviews
17:11, 16th Oct 2008 Hawkwing: [Approved] This looks fabulous. It would be nice to see the black line above his eyelid to be a bit "softer" though.

M

17:11, 16th Oct 2008
Hawkwing:
[Approved]
This looks fabulous. It would be nice to see the black line above his eyelid to be a bit "softer" though.

Level 10
I can't tell if it is a closeup of a human eye or a spherical eyeball creature, but due to the grey border to me it looks like a person peering through a keyhole... like some sort of peeping tom ability icon.

if it is supposed to be a solid object I suggest maybe you should give it a darker outline and change the background colour to a different hue and increase it's radius. Also, although it would probably look pretty good ingame, the colouring of the skin is kind of rough, and the eye itself (due to it's size in the icon) could do with some more detail.