• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNDropBag

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Icon Request from Wezthal. I made some extra details on it so show leather texture. I gues it is good.

Keywords:
Bag, Inventory, Drop, Throw, Motion, RPG
Contents

BTNDropBag (Icon)

Reviews
00:12, 28th Mar 2010 Pyramidhe@d: I think the item should be a little more darkened and saturated a little to make the image a lot more stronger. The white is giving it a little of a milky/hazy feeling to it. just need to tone it down a little. 2...

M

00:12, 28th Mar 2010
Pyramidhe@d: I think the item should be a little more darkened and saturated a little to make the image a lot more stronger. The white is giving it a little of a milky/hazy feeling to it. just need to tone it down a little.

2 Apr 2010
Pyramidhe@d: No visible changes made

Level 30
I think that the icon is a bit to... erm... dont have the word, but the stupidities of my sister Wanna and brother Skycex said that it looks like you put something in bag, not throw it. Forgive my stupid sis and bro :))
Btw: Wanna also said that it looks like some kinda of ,,Bag Chase/Hunt" icon...
So lame family xD

Hm... Maybe you should remove the arrow and add a gust of winds in one way, like it is really thrown and you can add a human hand hidden in glove that tries to grab it or as it has just released it. Then you can get multiusable icon, both for throwing and snatching - stealing.

Last edited: