• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNDemonicFlame

An icon i made for the RotDK campaign.

It is one of Dentothor's abilities

UPDATED
Contents

BTNDemonicFlame (Icon)

Reviews
15:48, 12th Sep 2009 oh_snap: Rather simple. Try making the guy have definition and details. The background needs to look actually like green flames. The arms on the guy are too long, and it's oddly shaped. Rejected until updated. Zombie: Changes...

M

15:48, 12th Sep 2009
oh_snap: Rather simple. Try making the guy have definition and details. The background needs to look actually like green flames. The arms on the guy are too long, and it's oddly shaped. Rejected until updated.

Zombie: Changes made, I presume.

Level 26
Silhouette is. Very messed up. As in, it's not human at all. Humanoid, maybe, human, nope.

For one thing, it has no elbows. Also, the head is massive, legs waaaaay too short and it appears to have no knees either :/

Mayhaps you should check out some anatomy refs. Also, not sure why it has grey highlights. In theory, it should have green backlighting.

Less is more.

Avoid details. The black sillouette is enough. It does look good enough, but can still get better.

by making it look more realistic i presume... meh. i can fix it up if it really needs desperate realism (lol cuz i only made this within a span of 5 min XD)

and as for ike_ike, it was just a sense i had to put in the gray lighting. imma try out the green for the next update.

Updated

Last edited: