• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNBrokenMask

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
a Mask Broken in Half - Hope you like it - cause i like it alot

Keywords:
mask, face, orc, war, costume, stone, broken, grim, helm , destroyed, ruin.
Contents

BTNBrokenMask (Icon)

Reviews
12:59, 28th Mar 2010 Pyramidhe@d: This is a mask from Bleach. This isnt much of a use unless a person was making a Bleach related map. Also, the quality of the icon isnt great either. Lacks shading and highlights. Also, th eposition of the cracks and...

M

12:59, 28th Mar 2010
Pyramidhe@d: This is a mask from Bleach. This isnt much of a use unless a person was making a Bleach related map. Also, the quality of the icon isnt great either. Lacks shading and highlights. Also, th eposition of the cracks and the shape where the mask broke off makes me think its a side on view and that the mask has a nose.

Level 11
i dont like it too much theres like none hightlights and shadows
teeth could be improved maybe making them a bit difrent not all same
i like the scrathes on mask thats cool but theres a lot space in middle of it and that cloth that covers hals could be more like courtine or smth with waves

I'm sorry to say, this is not useful at all and I'll give you my reason. First off, a mask in general is something not really useful, but, if we do consider that it is, this specific mask is out of the question; it doesn't really respond to the Warcraft III environment (lore- and concept-wise). Though you did some work there and I say bravo, but that's all. It really needs some improvement though.