• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNBloodelfStrider

Icon for my Bloodelf Strider model.

Keywords:
Bloodelf, Bloodelven, Guard, Guardian, Blade, copper, sword, elf
Contents

BTNBloodelfGuard (Icon)

Reviews
18:20, 2nd Jan 2010 enjoy: Corresponding resource approved.
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

18:20, 2nd Jan 2010
enjoy: Corresponding resource approved.

Level 15
General Frank made epic models.But nearly all his icons sucks(dont be mad at me gen).Pls make better icons or ask some1 else 2 make it for u.(I think mr.goblin made blood elf cavilary icon for and its epic).

It seems like a screenshot of the model, honestly did not like

Hey, make it better. Oh, wait you can't.

There is no life in plain screenshots.

I would rather use the Spell breaker icon for the corresponding model:
attachment.php

Does not have the green glow.

General Frank made epic models.But nearly all his icons sucks(dont be mad at me gen).Pls make better icons or ask some1 else 2 make it for u.(I think mr.goblin made blood elf cavilary icon for and its epic).

Make it better or shut up. None that cannot doe it has not to say me something. These are MINE 2 cents.

And yeah, don't take it personal.

Level 15
General Frank is mad now.We tell what we are thinking and he dont like that.I tell that cuz its not made in wc3 style.

Level 5
It's a nice icon, only an idiot would give it a 1/1. Besides, for the morons that do not know--this is his style. The fact that you do not like the style does not constitute a good reason to give it a low rating. The style would go quite nicely if you got the rest of his models as well. But for me, this icon is a...
5/5

Level 5
General Frank is mad now.We tell what we are thinking and he dont like that.I tell that cuz its not made in wc3 style.

I agree with General Frank on this; If you think the resource sucks--then why don't you try making something better? Wow, you are a moron. Just shutup if you have nothing positive to say--or unless you can do a better job.

Status
Not open for further replies.