• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNBeastSword

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Another great work from me and my girlfriend xD

Keywords:
beast, sword, animal, nature, wild, blade.
Contents

BTNBeastSword (Icon)

Reviews
20:56, 4th Aug 2010 Pyramidhe@d: All i see is a massive mouth and not really much of a sword. Nice idea but you need to work around the idea that the sword is the object here, not a floating mouth. 4th Aug 2010 Pyramidhe@d: No changes made

M

20:56, 4th Aug 2010
Pyramidhe@d: All i see is a massive mouth and not really much of a sword. Nice idea but you need to work around the idea that the sword is the object here, not a floating mouth.

4th Aug 2010
Pyramidhe@d: No changes made

Level 31
how cant u see what is what? There is the mouth of a beast and then a blade, but you should make the angle of the sword at 45 degrees, center the blade (for now the blade is uncentered and has a weird angle), also show more of the blade and less of the mouth of the beast and define everything better.

Edit: Dont change the Bg, it fits perfectly

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 57
how cant u see what is what? There is the mouth of a beast and then a blade, but you should make the angle of the sword at 45 degrees, center the blade (for now the blade is uncentered and has a weird angle), also show more of the blade and less of the mouth of the beast and define everything better.

Edit: Dont change the Bg, it fits perfectly

Then he needs to show it looking more like a sword and less like a MOUTH and half of the sword, because only 30% of the blade is showing and 70% of the mouth is showing? eh.