• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNAxeNightmareFinal

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I think I don't need to upload a proof, since this was the axe used in my other icon (BTNFireAxeSlashFinal). This was modified.

Comments/Suggestions are highly accepted!

Keywords:
Blood, Axe, Blade, sharp, nightmare
Contents

BTNAxeNightmareFinal (Icon)

Reviews
14:17, 14th Dec 2014 Sin'dorei300: The shading is incorrect, choose where the light comes from. I recommend u to take a look at NFWar's axez.

M

14:17, 14th Dec 2014
Sin'dorei300: The shading is incorrect, choose where the light comes from. I recommend u to take a look at NFWar's axez.

Great :D - I cannot personly make that one better :D
i think it needs a little more Warcraft style into it (i have no clue why)
- but you can try pay around with some of my ideas - if you don't like them just ignore it (it is mostly for you to play with at not to follow)

- the handle and connection between the head and handle should be slightly bigger
- make the cuts in the sharp edge a little bit different from eachother

then again - it is allready stunningly good so if i'm wrong in my suggestions just ignore them :)
Great work anyway +Rep