• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BrownWolf.blp

this is a simple skin i made for one of my map.. i no theres not alot of free-handed but... we will see if it gets rejected or not...

but = at least its a very usefull skin!

UPDATE!!!

----------------

Edit = wow, Ive just realised this texture didn't had a screenshot attached to it.

Keywords:
Fox, Critters, Wolf, animal, coyote, orange, fur, dog, critter
Contents

BrownWolf.blp (Texture)

Reviews
20:41, 24th Aug 2008 Dan van Ohllus: [Approved] Wc3 lacks foxes, and this nice skin is pretty useful. Only downside is that this texture doesn't apply to the portrait model, which uses the timberwolf texture instead. But that's a model issue...

M

20:41, 24th Aug 2008
Dan van Ohllus:
[Approved]
Wc3 lacks foxes, and this nice skin is pretty useful.

Only downside is that this texture doesn't apply to the portrait model, which uses the timberwolf texture instead. But that's a model issue, not a texture issue.

Level 2
damn looks sweet, but it would be cool to see the same skin but on the timber wolf model.. just don't like this model as much