Boss Gengar

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Reactions: Zedacus and Achille
Icon meant to represent this awesome model, Poe (Alternate Gost), that I'm using for one of my new heroes.
Contents

Boss Gengar (Icon)

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 55
You should credit the original author of the picture that you've cropped the icon from.

Alexen

Map Moderator
Level 23
You should credit the original author of the picture that you've cropped the icon from.
Oh yes! Thanks for reminding me! The problem is that it is only on that fandom wiki and is no section telling the name of the author. :/

Last edited:
Level 2
By the way, idk if you can change the title of this Thread, but why does it say Boss Gengar instead of Poe? I'm guessing it's because the modeler for the original Poe WC3 Model is BossGenger. I also just found the Twilight Princess version of a Poe too! Created by Walle. Anyway, I appreciate you all for your works! Rock on!

Level 2
Oh I see. I thought that Gengar didn't have an icon yet. But I just searched the HIVE and found there is indeed a Gengar Icon already... So nevermind then lol. Anyway, Cheers! :peasant-cheers-back: