Bone Cutter

This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Giant blade wielding beasts of the skeleton army, serves as the beast unit. Its brute force and fast movements are what makes it a formidable foe.

there updated. his claws don't smack his face anymore :p

Keywords:
beast, skull, taur, minotaur, blades
Contents

Bone Cutter (Model)

Reviews
16:49, 16th Dec 2010 anarchianbedlam: Really an interesting model, kind of reminds me of the madman from HoN. Good use of ghoul animations, but his giant claws are smacking his face (mesh clipping) when he walks, see if you can tweak that a bit. But...
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

16:49, 16th Dec 2010
anarchianbedlam: Really an interesting model, kind of reminds me of the madman from HoN. Good use of ghoul animations, but his giant claws are smacking his face (mesh clipping) when he walks, see if you can tweak that a bit. But other than that it is definitely approvable.

19th December 2010
General Frank:

Changes are made.
The model works in-game and performs well.
Very nice idea and good execution.

Level 10
His skull color doesn't match with the rest of the bones. And maybe reduce the extreme big shoes, or make the leg bones wider. It don't add up. Because his feet also must be small since is leg bones is small. And the shoes would be a lot to big for him. Overall is this model pretty good. 4/5.

The model concept and execution is really NICE!

but I suggest you to use diffrent textures maybe...

example = the ribcage colour, doesn't work with the head colour.

Instead of doing something metal/hightech, you could go for something more ''Rusty and old'' like the boots for example = huge plate boots doesn't quite work for this skeleton :3, etc.

for metal texture I suggest you the = Human Town Hall roof metal texture... Human gerycopter texture, Goblin shreader metal texture, etc.

all these looks much more ''rusty, dirty'' than the one you choosed.

Level 13
Your models are getting better and better as you keep submitting.

without a doubt ;)

I propose you make a Lich model while you're on the bone spree =P.

Naaa liches are lame, I would like to see your new modeling skills in making a predator model. It would be the most epic model ever. But of course, its mearly a suggestion :p And you have indeed already created the most epic skin ever, the predator one :p

But anyway, keep up the good work; this is very cool :)
4/5

Level 4
His head taken from the temple of the damned is great, that's such a brilliant idea. He is fucking scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.