• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blue and White ribbon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I would like to ask if someone could make two ribbons effects, one is a blue ribbon who jump in a semi-circle from left to right, and them goes back.
The ribbon must make a trail that start vanishing as soon as it goes back from one point to other, if its on left and goes to right, the right tail must vanish as soon the ribbon start moving.

(Lazy to do a image by myself, google: http://plus.maths.org/issue39/puzzle/circle1.png)
*I would like the top higher... something like that: Here

The white ribbon just have to move up/down slow. like its floating.
The white ribbon effect must be long, I want to move it forward and make a snake-spirit effect.

Sorry if I'm not very clear.

Level 12
Sorry for the laziness to ask my own request xD

Both ribbons must leave a trail that start to vanish as soon it goes back to the start point. (in the image the blue ribbon don't goes back, and the white ribbon don't leave a trail >.<)

blueribbonqe4.gif

whiteribbonfk9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.