1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Fill your cup and take your pick among the maps best suited for this year's Hive Cup. The 6th Melee Mapping Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Shoot to thrill, play to kill. Sate your hunger with the 33rd Modeling Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Do you hear boss music? It's the 17th Mini Mapping Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

BloodKnightByWugiboy

Submitted by wugiboy
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Teh Blood Knight..

was just playin around with some stuff..
model is based off the DemonHunter, some animations look weird and fucked up mainly because they we're transferred from different models..

give credits if used

Keywords:
blood elf, paladin, blood knight, knight, swordsma
Contents

BloodKnightByWugiboy (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 2nd of February, 2008 Approval status: Approved Rating: (3/5) Useful Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. [x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.
  1. lord_Turin

lord_Turin

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    i like, make up your own fantasy if elves use hammers. it suites this model very well.

2. Owenz

Owenz

Resources:
    Resources:
    Love everything except the hammer looks a tad small

3. ObsidianPHoenix

ObsidianPHoenix

Resources:
    Resources:
    I like wow as much as the next person, but it is not they definitive fantasy work of the century. besides, is an mmo, so if u want to use a hammer its your choice. Story wise, there are NO elves with hammers. The combat style typically associated with hammers is anathema to the typical elven physique. Even in fantasy works like Lord of the Rings, where elves are quite strong of limb, they do NOT use hammers. Hammers are a brutish, clumsy, and ultimately strength based weapon that does not belong in the hands of a race associated with grace, skill, and elàn.

4. splashy5

splashy5

Resources:
    Resources:
    I think its good....if you had a axe instead of a hammer then i would put in one of my maps...

5. Cba81

Cba81

Resources:
    Resources:
    I know Blood Elves "can" use hammers but this model would look much better with a sword. Thats my opinion but, it is still a good model 4/5

6. Archangel_Tidusx

Archangel_Tidusx

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    for a lil constructive criticism.. Fix the shield and make the animations run smoother. it does look pretty well tho

7. ObsidianPHoenix

ObsidianPHoenix

Resources:
    Resources:
    I noted that my previous posts seemed a little negative. I didn't mean to imply that it is a bad model, just say i dont like the hammer 3.5/5

8. wugiboy

wugiboy

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    omg this actually got approved?

hmm I'm gonna upload a new one soon with a sword and custom anims..

just stay tuned

9. Hawkwing

Hawkwing

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    The Blood Knight weapon is called a "Blood Knight Maul". It is a small mace. This looks really good, sword would proboaly be better, and animations a bit odd

10. DarkpowerZone

DarkpowerZone

Resources:
    Resources:
    I realy like this model but, i dont like his weapon... you should have given him a sword instead of a hammer...

Nice Model anyway 3/5

11. ANdROnIQ

ANdROnIQ

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Honestly, it looks a bit odd... Thus, elves really use no hammers. no matter of wow or other games, or books, or films etc., elves are slim and agile, not to crush down, but to shoot, blaze, slash and dodge.

12. magmar225

magmar225

Resources:
    Resources:
    u never, NEVER played WoW i see, go to silvermoon city to blood knights base and u will NEVER see a pally that is with a shield and NO HAMMER. Exeption: two hands.

13. DarkpowerZone

DarkpowerZone

Resources:
    Resources:
    well this model aint for WoW either, and this model is a "test" or what should i call it.. it isn't thought trough, that is what i gonna say. :grin:

but hey, time for a change? :spell_breaker:

14. smoopa

smoopa

Resources:
    Resources:
    Should of had a spear or pike.

15. Milk-Chan

Milk-Chan

Resources:
    Resources:
    eh... there's a very uneven balance between the (sorta) highquality face & hair textures and the other textures.
    The head seems to move weird in the walk animation, and general anatomy is pretty bad here.

It was a nice idea, but it wasn't executed all that well, i'd give it a 2/5

16. Nemesis_

Nemesis_

Resources:
    Resources:
    It is generally okay but would be better if the hammer was abit... more detailed(?). It looks quite plain in contrast with the armour. Not sure whether if it's just me or what.
    Just some constructive feedback to you :D
    EDIT: The head looks wonky when it is attacking, almost made me laugh