1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

BloodElfSylvanasEDITED.blp

Submitted by Makoodzaka
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
I needed sylvanas with brown hair for my map but I added some more edits as well. It is a simple skin and I was pondering if I should post it but I think it is useful. The only 'blood-elf' sylvanas skin out there do not have much red in them and don't really look like blood-elf so I think it can be useful to other who want a low file-size blood-elf hero.

Note: I did not intend to make this into a blood elf, just to give her brown hair and make her wear more red. I need these features for my map.

Small update: Eyes are more green, loin-cloth colour made distinct, bow blackness reduced, white belt made grey and more belt-like.

I like to put more screenies so go this link for more: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/171555-albums7696.html

Keywords:
Sylvanas, brown hair, blood elf, blood elf sylvanas, wood elf.
Contents

Brown Hair/(Blood Elf-Looking) Sylvanas (Texture)

Reviews
10:55, 12th Oct 2014 Misha: Kinda nice, but i feel she's missing something more to go with her coloring.. maybe a unique bow and bette cape.. and also you do need to add in stronger highlights to your texture
  1. 10:55, 12th Oct 2014
    Misha: Kinda nice, but i feel she's missing something more to go with her coloring.. maybe a unique bow and bette cape.. and also you do need to add in stronger highlights to your texture

2. Hardtime

Hardtime

Resources:
    Resources:
    A Sylvanas with red armor? Dude this is just a recolor. You need your own designs and changes to get this approved. Plus someone can always just take one of the several BE models stashed here on the Hive and use that.

3. Chen

Chen

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    This one is useful but sorry. Recolors are not allowed unless they allow you.

4. Heinvers

Heinvers

Arena Moderator

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Template:
    Resources:
  5. Sclammerz

Sclammerz

Resources:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    and it does'nt look Blood elvenish! :(

6. Makoodzaka

Makoodzaka

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Damn, didn't realise it was against the hive law. Oh well, do I need to delete it now or what?

7. WhiteFang

WhiteFang

Resources:
    Resources:
    I think you need to ask a resource moderator to remove it.

8. Zzonehardy

Zzonehardy

Resources:
    Resources:
    Or instead of deleting it you could edit it, like... Blood Elves have green glowing eyes, start with that, The hair could be red, and the armor could be more blood-elfish? if that makes sense, the team color on the cape is nice, but I don't remember if that was in the original skin or not :) good try though.

9. Hardtime

Hardtime

Resources:
    Resources:
    The original skin is a blonde version of this with green armor.

10. A Void

A Void

Resources:
    Models:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Because that this is an awful re-texture, I am voting for rejection.

11. Makoodzaka

Makoodzaka

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I am afraid I don't have the time or motivation to make this anything more than what it is so I posted in the staff contact to have it removed.

12. A Void

A Void

Resources:
    Models:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Don't give up, a moderator can set this to "needs fix" and you could update it whenever you feel like doing so. :)

13. Splub

Splub

Resources:
    Resources:
    Looks good to me!

14. Mythic

Mythic

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    One thing I noticed is the cape; it's too empty. Adding some design there and creating an eye glow can help you to start with.

15. D1vergent

D1vergent

Resources:
    Resources:
    Looks nice.

16. Peacegetter

Peacegetter

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    I don't see why all these resources have to be rejected. If people don't like it, they don't need to use it. But if someone finds use for it, than why deleting it?

17. Chen

Chen

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    If people will be allowed, they may spam the skin section with those. People need to work you know.

18. Peacegetter

Peacegetter

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Well ratings are there for a reason. Even if there would be spam you could still sort it our by ratings. Also most of the skins which get rejected aren't THAT bad like http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/skins-552/scarlet-crusade-archbishop-blp-189999/ while at the other hand, skins like that one http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/skins-552/villagerwoman-61435/?prev=of=rating&r=20&page=43 get approved.

19. Chen

Chen

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Actually, It doesn't need to be great to be approved, usefulness is key. The Villager is actually not bad. It has nice shading and coconuts. Coconuts in skins will make it be approved. The other skin, it's nice but that doesn't mean it will be approved. And It is needing some fixes not rejected. Maybe the two mods have different tastes but at least they try to do their best and help the site. Also, ratings is to know if people like of hate it.