Blood Knight Matriarch dismounted/mounted

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
The textures are the same in both the portait and unit.mdx and it's around 10mb.

"Edit": Now there is the mounted version here too. the portrait for the mounted version can be the same with the dismounted version, just copy the be_lady_liadrin_with_shield&sword_portrait.mdx and rename the fresh copy with be_lady_liadrin_with_shield&sword_mounted_portrait.mdx

This is another sample, for our Project:
"Age of Warcraft".

Currently we have 18 playable factions.
  1. Humans of Lordaeron
  2. Scarlet Crusade
  3. High Elves (Quel'dorei)
  4. Blood Elves (Sin'dorei)
  5. Dwarfs of Ironforge
  6. Draenei
  7. Draenei Broken
  8. Orcish Horde
  9. Fel Orcs
  10. Trolls
  11. Tauren
  12. Centaurs
  13. Burning Legion
  14. Undead
  15. Night Elves (Kal'dorei)
  16. Naga
  17. Blue Dragonflight
  18. Nerubian

We will put more factions in the future as we currently polishing the already playable factions.
The project will recreate the current campaign. Some of the ordinary custom maps will have our factions and we will create notable Battles, like the Siege of Silvermoon and the Siege of Stormwind. Soon we will create a page for the project.

Co-Creator Darius
For more info contact me.
Original Model from Blizzard.
If you want to edit the model contact me.
Stay Tuned!
Previews
Contents

be_lady_liadrin_with_shield&swordv1.1 (Model)

be_lady_liadrin_with_shield&sword_mounted (Model)

be_lady_liadrin_with_shield&sword_portraitv1.1 (Model)

icons (Icon)

Level 4
Pretty useful model for a Blood Elves faction

Oh woah! Am I reading that right? are you saying that you are working on faction maps full races to play as?
If so then I am more than excited to see them :)
Just clicking on the Tauren and OMG i love it already

That's the main plan. Although we are still polishing/revisiting older models at the moment. Right now the first map response well with 17 factions and we have already started the campaign editing for single and multi-player playthrough with the above factions. This model will have a toggle/mount option and in the future, I will upload the mounted version. We want to use it mainly for our reworked campaign in the playthrough of Kael'thas although some of our costume maps will have her too.

Level 1
That model looks wonderful. And 17 factions in a single map? This is amazing! You guys are giving life to a game that blizzard threw away with only a graphic update.

Level 5
Honestly I'm not a fan of its teamcolour: it looks pretty good on the shield but having it on all the armour feels too much. In fact it make me think that true blood knight aesthetics with its sharp red&black palette doesn't fit well to Warcraft 3 as it did in WoW.

Level 4
Honestly I'm not a fan of its teamcolour: it looks pretty good on the shield but having it on all the armour feels too much. In fact it make me think that true blood knight aesthetics with its sharp red&black palette doesn't fit well to Warcraft 3 as it did in WoW.

I am not fan either yet many want it with teamcolor, and yes it's a mess when in our maps you have 3 players with blood elves :).

Level 12
Teamcolors are mandatory.
You have to realize than without teamcolor, the model can be used for one thing only.
With teamcolor it can be used for many things.
And I highly disagree with the fact that it doesn't look nice. Orange, Red, Snow, Yellow, Green, Maroon, Coal already come to mind as colors that would fit well with her. And I think there are many others.

So I can only say thanks for adding teamcolor.

And regardless of that teamcolor aspect, I find the model really nice and useful for many different types of maps/campaigns so big thanks for this new addition!

EDIT: Also female hero swordsman is something we don't have at all, so it fills a very nice gap.

Level 2
This looks great I cant wait for the project to be finished, Im so hyped just like when I knew Warcraft 3 will be reforged with better graphics. Great job

Level 4
You can reduce the team colour to shoulder pads only so it won't lose it's Blood Knight look

I will do that as it seem more logical but i will keep this version too. To be fair I didn't think that i would like the team color that she has right now, but the end result was good and you can use her in varius maps with diferent roles as @Goffterdom said yet i think that lore is importand too.

Level 5
Hey man! Just to warn you, I've been rekt on my map because of its size, and had to adapt it. Maps sizes seems to be limited to ~250 MB, be carefull in the case that you're uploading lot of custom models.

Otherwise, that model is awesome, I love it ! Just some badass woman killer :peasant-thumbs-up-cheers: Good job ! :)

Level 4
That's the main plan. Although we are still polishing/revisiting older models at the moment. Right now the first map response well with 17 factions and we have already started the campaign editing for single and multi-player playthrough with the above factions. This model will have a toggle/mount option and in the future, I will upload the mounted version. We want to use it mainly for our reworked campaign in the playthrough of Kael'thas although some of our costume maps will have her too.
Amazing! Know that it'll always be a thumbs up! Much appreciated by the community for sure

Level 4
Hey man! Just to warn you, I've been rekt on my map because of its size, and had to adapt it. Maps sizes seems to be limited to ~250 MB, be carefull in the case that you're uploading lot of custom models.

Otherwise, that model is awesome, I love it ! Just some badass woman killer :peasant-thumbs-up-cheers: Good job ! :)

We were at that point a month ago, personally I want more factions like Quilboar, Gnoll, Ogre, Pantaren and split the Murlock from the Naga, and more, but the file size is discouraging. I also wanted to have 4 heroes with 3 versions to choose from, for example in humans you can choose between female mage or male and so on but yeah... As for costume models, we got way too many already :p

Level 5
We were at that point a month ago, personally I want more factions like Quilboar, Gnoll, Ogre, Pantaren and split the Murlock from the Naga, and more, but the file size is discouraging. I also wanted to have 4 heroes with 3 versions to choose from, for example in humans you can choose between female mage or male and so on but yeah... As for costume models, we got way too many already :p
I feel you! Have to do choices, what to take and what to delete or to leave, had to do this yesterday hahaha :ogre_rage: Anyway, I can't wait to keep seeing progress of ure campaign, and races that are out with screenshots looks already fantastics :ogre_love:

Level 4
Teamcolors are mandatory.
You have to realize than without teamcolor, the model can be used for one thing only.
With teamcolor it can be used for many things.
And I highly disagree with the fact that it doesn't look nice. Orange, Red, Snow, Yellow, Green, Maroon, Coal already come to mind as colors that would fit well with her. And I think there are many others.

So I can only say thanks for adding teamcolor.

And regardless of that teamcolor aspect, I find the model really nice and useful for many different types of maps/campaigns so big thanks for this new addition!

EDIT: Also female hero swordsman is something we don't have at all, so it fills a very nice gap.

Totaly agree. Teamcolor is a must have, expecialy in this project that is a ''melee map'' like... Imagine having the same model without any teamcolor in melee ? Not very intutive, and like Goffterdom said... You can use maybe differently with teamcolor !

Level 1
For some reason the model for unmounted doesn't show up but mounted does. Is there any fix to this?