• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blood elf lieutenant, and derivatives

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Based on Ujimasa Hojo's optimized Captain. Just like the base model, wraps are optimized, portrait is incorporated, animations are linearized. Credits to @Ujimasa Hojo for the base model.
If you use or edit this, I kindly ask that you credit Ujimasa Hojo.

The bundle contains:
1. A blood elf lieutenant, with the regular vanilla blue eyes (V1.00)
2. A blood elf lieutenant with green glowing eyes (V1.01)
3. A blood elf lieutenant whose face has been rewrapped to that of a blood elven priest, with glowing eyes (V1.02)
4. A high elf version of the captain, whose face has been rewrapped to that of a high elven priest, with glowing eyes (V1.03)

Additionally, a pack containing a different wrap of chest and legs, that more closely resembles the vanilla units, has been made at the request of a user and will be added to the first comment (V2.--r).

Keywords: blood elf, high elf, captain, swordsman, lieutenant
Contents

BE lieutenant with BE priest's face (Model)

BE Lieutenant with green glowing eyes (Model)

Blood elf lieutenant - base (Model)

High elf version of captain with HE priest face (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Edits are too minor and are derived from an other user. Substandard.
Level 14
Rewrapped versions, with appearances that more closely mimic the vanilla blood elf lieutenant's chest- and legguards

The high elf captain rewrap will come soon.

Attachments

• BELieutenant V2.00r.mdx
    122 KB · Views: 312
  • BELieutenant V2.01r GreenGlowingEyes.mdx
    123.8 KB · Views: 260
  • BELieutenant V2.02r BloodElfPriestFace.mdx
    123.8 KB · Views: 282
Level 16
High Elf variation looks like footman using Captain textures lol.
But that cool. They are really different from original.

I like it!

I'm Italian actually. And I think it's full of French here- is it just my impression?

Nop he's It'Alien.

Ah... italiano ? Si, c'era bene francese ! Scusa mi, ma sai non ci sono molti francesi nel Hive Workshop allora ero un pocco contente :D Conosco solo uno: @purparisien
Ma so parlare un pocco italiano perché è ma lingua viva 2 al mio liceo :thumbs_up:

Level 14
I see you can express yourself, but also that you could use some more practice in italian. You can write to me in private if you'd like to practice with me, I can correct your sentences instantly. Not to mention, I'm bad at french and I could use some practice as well.

Pyf is french too, and also Marekage. From the name, i believe Blufflegendaire is french as well
Additionally Devine is french too if i recall correctly

I will avoid using any more italian or french in the public thread because it makes it unreadable to people not accustomed to these languages

Level 8
I see you can express yourself, but also that you could use some more practice in italian. You can write to me in private if you'd like to practice with me, I can correct your sentences instantly. Not to mention, I'm bad at french and I could use some practice as well.

Pyf is french too, and also Marekage. From the name, i believe Blufflegendaire is french as well
Additionally Devine is french too if i recall correctly

I will avoid using any more italian or french in the public thread because it makes it unreadable to people not accustomed to these languages

I speak french, as well ! :D
Ah... italiano ? Si, c'era bene francese ! Scusa mi, ma sai non ci sono molti francesi nel Hive Workshop allora ero un pocco contente :D Conosco solo uno: @purparisien
Ma so parlare un pocco italiano perché è ma lingua viva 2 al mio liceo :thumbs_up:
I don't speak Italian ... :(

Level 14
I was under the impression that you made icons for this model.
The rules state that icons should be bundles together with the model.
I followed the rule.
If you don't give me permission or withdraw it, I will remove your contributions from the bundle, but putting them into assets seems to me like going against the rules and I won't do it.

EDIT: icons removed due to permission withdrawal.

I was under the impression that you made icons for this model.
The rules state that icons should be bundles together with the model.
I followed the rule.
If you don't give me permission or withdraw it, I will remove your contributions from the bundle, but putting them into assets seems to me like going against the rules and I won't do it.

EDIT: icons removed due to permission withdrawal.

Let them in assets please, it's better for the crediting, I prefere that there is a readme for the icon. Thanks.

The icon need to be bundled with the model when the author is the same for both, I think.

Level 14
I'm not surprised if you've left Hive as of the time of this writing, but could you update the portrait to match the Blood Elf and High Elf. The current portrait is a Human.
Hi friend, I don't really understand what you're requesting here. I won't be changing these minor edits of models originally optimized by Ujimasa Hojo, but you feel free to change them to match your tastes at any time :)
If you use these models or edit them yourself to suit your idea, please don't forget that the bulk of the work here was made by Ujimasa and for that he deserves credit.

I was talking about the icon, not the actual model, sorry for the error.

If you hadn't reminded me, I honestly would've forgotten.

Hi ! What you see here is only the preview, but the entire bundle contains more, and probably what you search, just click over it (and don't forget to credit me if you use it ;)).

Blood Elf Lieutenant, Captain and More