• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blood Elf Campaign

Reactions: A2D
Blood Elf Campaign

Campaign by: Alien
(patch version around: 1.21b)
Contents

Blood Elf Campaign (Campaign)

Reviews
VGsatomi: Approved. Maps were a bit short and too simple. Terrian could use some more texture and doodad work. Nice alternative story for the blood elves.

M

VGsatomi: Approved. Maps were a bit short and too simple. Terrian could use some more texture and doodad work. Nice alternative story for the blood elves.

Level 2
found several bugs and the maps were too easy.
bugs:
chapter3: two far seers are made. murlocs seemed to keep on spawning after i killed their leader and base.
chapter4: i won after 1:11 automaticaly.
chapter5: i was able to do things in the wrong order.
i stopped playing before completing chapter 5, i found the campaign in quite severe need of improvment.

Level 2
Sorry, but it's very weak :/

You should first practise terrain making, triggers, perhaps some AI scripts...

Level 2
wow, losers.. if your so great, make a campaign. Its probably his first campaign, so you should just back off.

That's the most flawed logic one can use. Are you not allowed to say a film wasn't very good either until you make one of your own?
Besides, I personally have made a campaign before but no-one needs to do that to know how bad this is.
Anyway I came back here to see if it had been fixed, but I see the author truely just does not care at all.

Level 31
I have seen this campaign. You had a good idea, but it looks as if the maps were rushed (meaning that not a lot of effort was put into it).

I am a campaign maker myself, so I never say that a campaign is bad. There is no point in me telling you all the things that could have been improved, but the campaign should have been better. A lot of work needs to be done.

HINT: The first campaign you make will always be the worst. Jeopardy for the Horde was the first campaign I ever made. Its good now because I updated it about 1000 times!

Level 5
ok i stoped at the chapter 3 and deleted the map and we ,so first of all BUGS :
chapter 1: when cinematic started about that archer and trolls my troops wented to the murlocs -.- and died , srry :p but i used iseedeadpeople to see bugs and how can a player see that troll camp??? really some user chust attack murlocs and its over
chapter 2: hmmm why did i controled a human frigate if the humans are enemies ?,evry map has somthing hard and i think this chapter was too even tooo easy
chapter 3: it seems that there are 2 heros of that draktul , the bandits really need barracks there not earth priests ,when i kill murloc lieader murlocs still spawn, when i kill some human paladin it says that i shud wipe out a human base but win

small bugs :
i think you shud called warrior not soldier on chapter 1
result:
really when your good at map making fix all these bugs and other one and improve it for now (the result is ubdated because found more bugs/shit) 0/10 ---> (rating 1/5
i will be playing the rest of the campgain to see more bugs i hope you will fix them will be ubdating with more bug comments

Last edited:
Level 5
chapter 4: the fallen hero was just helping me kill the trolls :p , i didnt wiped the trolls and i won ...
chapter 5: this is a BIG bug ,the cinematics keep lagging like you set like 2 seconds do that cinematic or somthing like that , and it seems with your awful terrain i cant get to the merchant where the quest will be completed soo i rate this -10/10 (1/5 ) fix these bugs and mayby this map will be good
(this aint just bugs but bugs small bugs some suggestions fix them and mayby you will get 5/5 =]
my bug finding job is done xD

Level 2
This is a very good campaign, though it's probably his first.
You should keep on doing campaigns.

Level 5
This is a very good campaign, though it's probably his first.
You should keep on doing campaigns.

good? no desc, the name ho created is missing, the campgain is the most horrible ever ( no desc ) , you call it good ?:goblin_jawdrop:

Level 4
Very good campaign, especially for a first shot ^^ A few things tho. Kael's summon phoenix ability keeps spazzing out for me anyway, try basing it off of summon misha or something and changing the height things. Make a save game cache, and dungeons are way too hard a million and 1 bosses in 1 go O_O and the BE race seems kinda dry... idk your welcome to take a look at the blood elf race i made if you like... other than that quite enjoyable ^^

Level 4
and i gotta agree, this really isn't an all that good campaign ^^ i kinda sugar coated it in the first post. But this IS your first right? Which only means it can get better! I feel an obligation to help out someone who makes a campaign centered on blood elves. Good luck to ya.

Level 1
Bugs
- Two Far Seers were made. One in the shores and another in the Orcish Base.
- I was able to do things easily. Even in Wrong Order.
Negative
-The Terrain is very horrible
-The Chapter Two is too difficult, but still, a horrible terrain.
-Murlocs seem to keep spawning even after I kill their Leader.
-It's too simple.
Suggestions
-Make the storyline better.
-Make the Terrain better.
-Make it challenging.
-Make the Cinematic Better
Comments
I really think that this " Author " is LAZY.

= Score: 0/5

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
My recommendation: stay away from this campaign!

lev1:
-dude Rain of Fire and Blizzard on the same hero? Useless
-upon meeting the Murloc boss, the camera goes up and up and...

lev3:
-there is one Far Seer with the heroes already..

I'm not playing this further as I've lost more neurons than expected. Logic fails me on this one.
It's the first time I give only one thumb up, more like down. I did not think I'll ever have to do it on a campaign...

Level 5
Nope, this campaign is rellay bad, full of bugs, boring as hell, I could only reach mission 5 until the bugs won't let me progress, the campaign is unplayable, the terrain is bad.
I hate heroes resetting every single mission.