Blood and High elf Shandris Up Right

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Hello!
This is the beta model for shandris (which is 100% times better then the original) using the dark ranger bow
I deleted the extra geosets and animations and repaired her face for all cinematic animations.

Credits
Thank you to Thuj for the redoing the texture for the blood elf version
Thank you Retera for the beta model: Shandris Upright (Reforged Beta)
Thank you to votava for the textures: Shandris_Bloodelf
For Icons please use these Shandri Blood elf Icons. They work well with green/blue version

Hope you like it!
Any feedback is welcomed.

Update:
  • Armor and animation fixes (the armor and weapon were colliding with the body and it was easy to spot)
  • Added cinematic walk animation with footprints
  • Added shandris with high elf(blue eyes variant)
  • Update to blood elf shandris
Contents

Blood elf Shandris (Model)

Blood elf Shandris portrait (Model)

High elf shandris (Model)

High elf shandris portrait (Model)

Can you not combine the portrait with the actual model to save space, since it's basically not a cropped version like in the Classic version of the game?
hmm never did that exactly. Since everyone uploads them with model and portrait. Though that is best.
Would it work to import the animations, camera, and background into the model and only have the background visible for portrait/portrait talk animations?

Yes, that's how for instance @Ujimasa Hojo does it for his optimized Classic version models.
Hei! Coming back to you with our previous discussion. I understood that for reforged models it is very hard to actually combine the model and portrait. I will keep them separated and just make the portrait as small as it can be :)

Level 2
It's a really cool skin.

Is there a high elf version of this skin with blue eyes and red armor changed to blue?

It would be great if there was also a high elf version.

It's a really cool skin.

Is there a high elf version of this skin with blue eyes and red armor changed to blue?

It would be great if there was also a high elf version.
Not sure. I see if anyone can help. I for now just work with animations and existing model pieces I do not do the reskins

Edit: Added the high elf version with blue eyes

Last edited: